Monday, August 5, 2013

KevinFest 2013

One of my favorite events to work is the St. Kevin's Fest on the southeast side of the city. Mainly because I get to see so many familiar faces, especially the kids I once used to teach! Actually, they are not kids anymore, many of them are now in high school and talking about college or joining the military. I'm not that old but I definitely felt like it when I saw how much they have grown and changed. It was a beautiful weekend and I am so happy I was part of this event. Unfortunately, I was not able to take too many pictures but I hope you enjoy the ones below :) Until next year KevinFest!!!!






1 comment:

  1. Face painting is very popular now in every event and party. Kids are crazy about face painting. For more innovative design you can visit Kids Face Painting

    ReplyDelete