Monday, October 29, 2012

Halloween 2012 FUN!

One of the "holidays" that most face painters look forward to is Halloween and I have to say that I completely agree!!! It is such a fun and memorable occasion where pretty much anything goes! I was asked to work at a kids' Halloween Party this weekend and I am not sure who had more fun, the kids or ME!!! They were all sooo adorable in their costumes and I just had such a great time enhancing their look :) Here are a few pictures from yesterday's event:





The CUTEST Princess EVVVEEERRRRR!!!! 




















Since I always like to prepare before an event that has a particular theme, I put the following portfolio together to provide some ideas for designs. But of all of these, I think I only painted the pumpkin and spider designs. Most of the kids told ME what to do, which is completely fine because they are my customers...and I do as they say! :) :) :)









Finally, a very special person who has supported me since I started face painting requested that I paint a modern-warrior look to compliment her costume. Inspired by some other designs we found on Youtube, I created her make up below. For being the first time I ever did something like this, I was very pleased with the final results. She got a ton of compliments...I mean, she's such a beautiful person to begin with that she truly was the perfect model for this look!



No comments:

Post a Comment