Friday, September 28, 2012

Just a little update...

So my "off season" is almost approaching...as the weather gets cooler, I do not expect to be as busy as I was during this summer or any summer, really. But I still would like to continue practicing and start creating more designs that are mine solely.

In the meantime, I sketch on paper and practice on my own arm since I dont have any children or younger siblings to practice my work on. Sounds a little silly but its true, lol. I am looking forward to a few events that I'll be working at in October so I will definitely keep you posted!

SN: Last night, I tested out my Diamond FX and Snazaroo white, just to check out the fluidity and opaqueness of the paint and I have to say, not too bad, I like them both! What do you think?!






No comments:

Post a Comment